BankCardConnect has partnered with the premier provider of payment solutions to government agencies. We work with your agency to lower operational costs while expanding payment options and improving your customer service. We create solutions that are intuitive and responsive to your needs.
We provide processing services that are easily connect to your website making it convenient for your customers to pay their bills online. Our web-based solution can assist in managing bill payments while providing customers with flexible payment plans.
- FREE-Equipment – FREE Training – FREE Support – FREE Integration – FREE Transaction Processing
- PCI Level 1 Compliant
- State Board of Account Approved
- Web-based – available 24/7
- REAL TIME online reporting
- Indemnification – NO Liability!
- Month to Month Agreement – Cancel any time!
- Nearly 1000 satisfied government clients
What is a convenience fee?
A charge, in addition to the amount of the transaction, that a customer pays to a business for the convenience of making a payment through an alternate payment channel, with a credit card, debit card, or even a check via ACH debit.
The Card Associations (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) have varying rules on assessing convenience fees. We will work with you to make sure you are fully educated on the appropriate methods of fee assessment.